At Park Vision you are important and so is your eye examination!
Each eye examination takes between 30 minutes to an hour and will be conducted entirely by Michelle or Vikesh, you won’t be passed along a conveyor belt! This is important to make sure the tests are done properly with knowledge and accuracy.
Your eye examination may include a wide variety of tests, including an assessment of visual acuity, binocular vision measurement, eye health checks by direct and indirect ophthalmoscopy, objective and subjective refractions, visual field examination, eye pressure measurement, pupil dilation with drops, colour vision testing, depth perception and tests for macular function (central vision).
The cost of a private examination is currently £60.00 or £38.69 if eligible for an NHS eye examination:
▪ Children under sixteen years of age.
▪ Children in full time education aged 16, 17 or 18.
▪ Those on Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Working Family Tax Credit or Pension Tax Credit.
▪ Those with Diabetes or Glaucoma.
▪ Those aged 40 or over who are the parent, brother, sister or child of someone with Glaucoma.
To book an appointment or discuss any aspect of your vision contact here
Or to fully understand the health of your eyes and for a bespoke management plan for maintaining eyecare, health and great vision, view our Advanced Optometry options here >>