Are you struggling in the workplace?
Is computer work, written documents and paperwork causing you problems? Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Poor concentration
- Headaches after time spent at your desk
- Gritty, tired, watery eyes.
- Difficulty following text without using a finger or a ruler to keep your place
- Missing words, mis-reading texts, jumbling letters and numbers
- Clumsiness, poor hand-eye co-ordination.
You might benefit from a Work-place Vision Assessment. This looks at how your eyes see as a binocular system… not just what you can see on a standard Optometrist’s letter chart. At Park Vision, a Workplace Assessment involves a full eye examination and further, more detailed eye tests, to determine how the eyes work together binocularly. Eye dominance, hand-eye co-ordination, tracking, ocular muscle imbalances and coloured tints for visual stress and neural processing are all investigated and corrected.
To book an appointment or discuss any aspect of your vision, contact us here.