Your eyes deserve only the very best, so why not take a more detailed look at the windows to your world with the latest in eye assessment technology?
Whilst a standard eye examination covers the basic tests required to assess eye and vision health, we understand that a more detailed and thorough assessment from time to time can bring added reassurance and peace of mind. Our advanced eye examinations enable us to fully understand the health of your eyes, and to create a bespoke management plan for maintaining great eyecare, health and vision.
Learn more about the latest Optomap technology we use at Park Vision.
It’s also worth considering an advanced eye examination if you have a family history of glaucoma, macular degeneration, other eye problems, heart or vascular disease, or if:
- you suffer from sore watery eyes
- you suffer from dry eyes
- you smoke
- you’re diabetic
- you regularly take steroids
- you’re getting headaches, having poor concentration or are finding desk work difficult
As part of an advanced assessment, you’ll access investigative techniques and state-of-the-art technology that isn’t available within a standard eye test.
We’ll review the findings and together with you, create a tailored eye health plan that clearly details how to take the very best care of your eyes, along with any recommendations of follow-up appointments to review your progress.
Our advanced eye examinations take around 45 minutes and cost £95 for this peace of mind, or £72.86 if you meet the eligibility for an NHS eye examination:
- Children under 16 years of age.
- Children in full-time education aged 16, 17 or 18.
- Those on Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Working Family Tax Credit or Pension Tax Credit.
- Those with diabetes or glaucoma.
- Those aged 40 or over who are the parent, brother, sister or child of someone with glaucoma.