Having a regular eye examination is an important part of staying on top of your health. Every pair of eyes are unique, so we always take a personalised approach.
Even if your eyes and vision feel good, it’s important to have regular examinations - at least every two years - to pick up on signs of change. Early detection means we can manage or treat any conditions before they become a problem.
Our eye examinations take around 30 minutes to complete, and you’ll be guided through what we’re doing and checking at every stage. We pride ourselves on carrying out each and every examination with accuracy.
If you’re concerned about your eyes or vision for any reason, please don’t wait - get in touch and we’ll be happy to see you as soon as possible.
At Park Vision, the cost of an NHS examination is £42.86, and a private examination costs £65.
You are eligible for an NHS eye examination if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Children under 16 years of age.
- Children in full-time education aged 16, 17 or 18.
- Those on Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Working Family Tax Credit or Pension Tax Credit.
- Those with diabetes or glaucoma.
- Those aged 40 or over who are the parent, brother, sister or child of someone with glaucoma.